Cherokee Triad S.A.L.T
P.O. Box 5774
Canton, GA 30114
Co-Chair and Social Media:
TRIAD looks to alleviate fear of victimization, build confidence, enhance the delivery of law enforcement services and improve the overall quality of life to our senior population. TRIAD also works to educate individuals and businesses providing services to seniors.
The Cherokee Triad and S.A.L.T. Council was implemented in July of 2006 by The City of Canton Police Department to represent all communities in our county. This Council and organization is a partnership with the Canton Police Department, the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department, the Holly Springs Police Department, the Woodstock Police Department, and many different organizations thoughout Cherokee County, tasked with identifying and developing programs to address the needs and concerns of seniors in our community.
• Abuse of the Elderly • Personal Injury • Drug Interaction and theft • Prescription Fraud • Suspicious Persons • Home Repair Scams • Vandalism • Drug sale/use near home • Consumer Fraud • Purse Snatching • Burglary • Problems Associated with aging • Traffic Problems
S.A.L.T.’s objectives are based on those of the National Association of Triads, Inc. and is a non-profit organization (501©(3)). We are dedicated to this cause and will work hard to build a stronger community in Cherokee County.
Who Can Become a Member of Triad SALT?
- Police Chiefs of Designated Officers
- Sheriff or Designee
- APS (Adult Protective Services)
- District Attorney
- Office Volunteers
- Meals on Wheels Representative
- Fire Department and EMS Personnel
- Senior Services Volunteer
- Hospital Representatives
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home Designee
- Business Leaders and Professionals
- Other agencies and individuals cornered with the welfare of senior citizens in the community.
Cherokee Triad - S.A.L.T Council Meetings
1st Tuesday of Each Month
G. Cecil Pruett Community Center Family YMCA
Hall of Fame Board Meeting Room
151 Waleska Street
Canton, GA 30114